Probilling is the application solution of invoice collection and approval from customers by providing services, resource uses and etc.
Functions of PROBILLING are as following:
- The subscriber relationship subsystem (registration and updating data on consumer characteristics taken from the readings of electricity meters, billing and collection);
- Measurement device subsystem (recording and updating technical data of measuring devices, monitoring them through technological stages, regular readings, replacements, calibrations and check-outs, along with history of measuring devices);
- Tariff system (recording and updating calculation elements and tariff rates);
- The billing and collection subsystem. It is divided into following subsystems:
- Household calculation and payment
- Calculation of other consumer categories (billing and account balance of these consumer categories are part of the application Financial accounting).
|LICENSE FOR APPLICATION SERVER
||Equal to number of servers in the system
|LICENSE FOR DATABASE
||Oracle database, smaller clients can use free version of the database
|STANDARD PROBILLING LICENSE
||Equal to the number of users
||The user gets all updates and new versions
||The user has the right to edit the software